Luxury Rush Carpet Tiger Design Made in Japan
Producing area: Japan
SIZE: Approximately 191 x 250 cm
Material / Ingredient: Material: Outer material = rush (from Kyushu)
* Outer frame weave = 100% cotton
RUSH rug carpet using Japanese RUSH.
The powerful and cool tiger design goes perfectly with RUSH.
RUSH has a natural purification effect on air and a humidity control effect.
Aomori Hiba processing is applied to RUSH.
(Antibacterial and deodorant effect)
◆ Triple weave
Normally, when weaving rush, two rushes are blown to the loom at the same time and weaved. This is a double weave.
The triple weave is a weave that is thick and rich in color expression by skipping one more rush.
About 100 more light threads are used than usual, and the triple weave that can express a delicate pattern expresses the rich expression of the tiger.
◆ Bleaching Rush
By bleaching and using Rush, the pattern will appear more
clearly and neatly.
Normally, the drying of Rush is left to the machine, but the bleaching process is sun-dried, so it takes time and effort.
◆ Effect of RUSH
1. Rush purifies the air.
Rush has the ability to adsorb and decompose formaldehyde such as “nitrogen dioxide” and “sulfur dioxide” that cause asthma.
It also adsorbs nitrogen dioxide generated from stoves, so it is a nice material not only in summer but also in winter.
2, Rush controls humidity.
One of the worries about the housing in the place where you live is “condensation”. In fact, Rush has a function like a natural dehumidifier / humidifier that adsorbs humidity and releases it when it dries, so it prevents the degree of condensation.
The silky feel is also attractive.
3. Combines the Deodorant effect.
Rush also adsorbs chemical substances that cause odors, so it reduces daily odors such as sweat, tobacco odors, and pet odors.
By laying Rush, the room will be surrounded by clean air.
4, hard to get dirty and easy to clean
Rush is a material that is harder for dirt to penetrate than cotton materials, so maintenance is easy.
Even if it gets dirty, you can wipe it off quickly.
Rush material is an earth-friendly material.
◆ Precautions for use and care
* Wipe lightly twice with a dry cloth or rag before use.
Do not wipe with water as it may cause mold.
* If you spill water, it will not penetrate inside if you absorb the water early.
Do not rub strongly, but wipe with a tissue.
* For normal maintenance, use a vacuum cleaner!
Clean to absorb the gap.
* If you dry it in the shade regularly and keep it well ventilated, you can prevent the growth of mold.
* Since it is a natural material and processed by hand by craftsmen, the shape and display size may differ slightly.
Thank you for understanding.
* AS EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE ONE BY ONE, THERE MAY BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN COLOR, SHAPE, AND SIZE.
* DEPENDING ON YOUR DEVICE AND VIEWING ENVIRONMENT, THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE PHOTO MAY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ONE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO TEA GARDEN IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
* IN RARE CASES, THE STOCK MAY BE OUT OF STOCK BECAUSE THE STOCK IS SHARED WITH OTHER SALES SITES. IN THAT CASE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY.
* TOKYO TEA GARDEN WILL SHIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT IT MAY TAKE 3 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO PREPARE FOR SHIPPING DEPENDING ON THE ORDERED ITEM.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
* TOKYO TEA GARDEN does NOT collect any local duties, taxes or fees on international orders.
For countries that apply sales taxes and/or customs duties (esp. European countries), if applicable, those charges will be payable to local authorities before delivery.