Tokoname ware Cera mesh black Kyusu Tea pot
Tea strainer: Cera mesh type
* Approximately 80% when the water is full.
Size (Approx): Diameter 8cm / Height 11.5cm / Length (inc. Handle) 17.5cm
Producing area: Japan
Material / ingredient: Pottery
Not only is it easy to hold and it feels good to pour,
The reason why Tokoname ware Kyusu is widely trusted is
It is in this “”sophistication of the tea strainer part””.
Craftsmen worked hard to create it,
It is a “”traditional technique”” that Tokoname ware Kyusu is proud of.
Tokoname: One of Japan’s six ancient kilns, a town of pottery colored in history.
Tokoname ware, which has a history of 1000 years, is one of the six old kilns in Japan.
* Please note: as this is a hand crafted product, shape, colour & markings may vary slightly between products, and to the product pictured
* The Tokyo store is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
* In rare cases, the stock may be out of stock because the stock is shared with other sales sites. In that case, we will notify you immediately.
* The Tokyo store will ship as soon as possible, but it may take 3 to 7 business days to prepare for shipping depending on the ordered item.